‘호주축산공사 한국대표부’는(이하’회사’는) 고객님의 개인정보를 중요시하며, “정보 통신망 이용촉진 및 정보보호 등에 관한 법률”(약칭: 정보통신망법)을 준수하고 있습니다.
회사는 개인 정보취급방침을 통하여 고객님께서 제공하시는 개인정보가 어떠한 용도와 방식으로 이용되고 있으며, 개인정보보호를 위해 어떠한 조치가 취해지고 있는지 알려드립니다.
회사는 개인정보취급방침을 개정하는 경우 웹사이트 공지사항(또는 개별공지)을 통하여 공지할 것입니다.
▶본 방침은 2019년 3월 12일부터 시행됩니다.
▶수집하는 개인정보 항목 및 열람자
회사는 회원가입, 상담, 서비스 신청 등을 위해 아래와 같은 개인정보를 수집하고 있습니다. 회사는 민감한 개인정보는 수집하고 있지 않으며, 필요 시 이를 공지해드릴 것입니다.
▷ 수집항목: 이름, 이메일, 연락처, 회사명, 주소, 접속 로그, 쿠키
▷개인정보 수집 카테고리: 홈페이지(Contact Us), 홈페이지(PR)
▷열람자: 회사 연계자, 해외 사무소 및 회사 사업과 관련된 대표자, 외부 서비스 제공자(비밀유지계약을 체결한 제3자에 의해 운영되는 서버의 데이터베이스 열람 허가자), 회사의 법령 및 재무, 조사를 의뢰받은 전문기관, 그밖에 회사로부터 권한을 위임 받은 관계자
▶개인정보의 수집 및 이용목적
회사는 수집한 개인정보를 다음의 목적을 위해 활용합니다.
▷문의 내용 접수
- 홈페이지를 통해 문의한 내용 접수 및 개별 컨텍을 통한 CS 제공
- 홈페이지를 통한 홍보물 신청
▶개인정보의 보유 및 이용기간
원칙적으로, 개인정보 수집 및 이용목적이 달성된 후에는 해당 정보를 지체 없이 파기합니다.
단, 다음의 정보에 대해서는 아래의 이유로 명시한 기간 동안 보존합니다.
보존 항목: 이름, 연락처
보존 근거: 문제 해결을 위한 해결 기간
보존 기간: 최대 60일
▶개인정보의 파기절차 및 방법
회사는 원칙적으로 개인정보 수집 및 이용목적이 달성된 후에는 해당 정보를 지체없이 파기합니다. 파기절차 및 방법은 다음과 같습니다.
입력하신 정보는 목적이 달성된 후 별도의 DB로 옮겨져(종이의 경우 별도의 서류함) 내부 방침 및 기타 관련 법령에 의한 정보보호 사유에 따라(보유 및 이용기간 참조)일정 기간 저장된 후 파기되어집니다.
별도 DB로 옮겨진 개인정보는 법률에 의한 경우가 아니고서는 보유되어지는 이외의 다른 목적으로 이용되지 않습니다.
-전자적 파일형태로 저장된 개인정보는 기록을 복구.재생할 수 없는 기술적 방법을 사용하여 삭제합니다.
회사는 이용자의 개인정보를 원칙적으로 외부에 제공하지 않습니다. 다만, 아래의 경우에는 예외로 합니다.
-이용자들이 사전에 동의한 경우
-법령의 규정에 의거하거나, 수사 목적으로 법령에 정해진 절차와 방법에 따라 수사기관의 요구가 있는 경우
▶수집한 개인정보의 위탁
회사는 서비스 이행을 위해 아래와 같이 외부 전문업체에 위탁하여 운영하고 있습니다.
▷개인정보처리위탁을 받는 자(“수탁자”): ㈜디디비코리아
▷위탁업무 내용: 불만처리 등 민원처리, 웹사이트 및 시스템 관리
▶국내 외 수집한 개인 정보의 이전 및 보관
회사는 국내 외로 수집한 개인정보를 이전하거나 보관할 수 있습니다. 수집된 정보는 회사와 관련이 되어 있는 호주, 미국, 일본 등의 국가로 이전 및 보관될 수 있으며 해당 국가의 담담자에 의해 관리가 될 것입니다. 회사는 EU Privacy Notice(호주축산공사 공통 개인정보 취급방침)에 따라 수집된 정보를 안전하게 지킬 것이며, 피치 못할 경우를 제외하고 외부로 누설하지 않겠습니다.
▷개인정보처리위탁을 받는 자(“수탁자”): ㈜디디비코리아
▷위탁업무 내용: 불만처리 등 민원처리, 웹사이트 및 시스템 관리
▶개인정보 자동수집 장치의 설치, 운영 및 그 거부에 관한 사항
회사는 귀하의 정보를 수시로 저장하고 찾아내는 ‘쿠키(cookie)’등을 운용합니다. 쿠키란 호주청정우 웹사이트를 운영하는데 이용되는 서버가 귀하의 브라우저에 보내는 아주 작은 텍스트 파일로서 귀하의 컴퓨터 하드디스크 혹은 타블렛, 모바일 기기 내 저장됩니다. 회사는 다음과 같은 목적을 위해 쿠키를 사용합니다.
▶수집되는 쿠키의 종류와 사용 목적
-쿠키의 종류: 웹사이트가 기능하기 위해 필수적인 쿠키, 웹사이트 이용자 추적 쿠키, 성능항상용 쿠키, 광고표출 쿠키(제3자의 개인정보취급방침에 따름)
-사용목적 : 접속 빈도나 방문 시간 등을 분석, 이용자의 취향과 관심분야를 파악 및 자취 추적, 각종 이벤트 참여 정도 및 방문 회수 파악 등을 통한 타겟 마케팅 및 개인 맞춤 서비스 제공, 이메일 오픈 여부 및 이메일 내 링크 클릭 여부(이메일 별 쿠키가 형성되며, 컴퓨터나 모바일기기 내 저장되지 않음)
귀하는 쿠키 설치에 대한 선택권을 가지고 있습니다. 따라서, 귀하는 웹브라우저에서 옵션을 설정함으로써 모든 쿠키를 허용하거나, 쿠키가 저장될 때마다 확인을 거치거나, 아니면 모든 쿠키의 저장을 거부할 수도 있습니다. 웹사이트를 처음 방문하실 경우, “쿠키 배너”에서 옵션을 선택하실 수 있습니다.
▶쿠키 설정 거부 방법
예 : 쿠키 설정을 거부하는 방법으로는 회원님이 사용하시는 웹 브라우저의 옵션을 선택함으로써 모든 쿠키를 허용하거나 쿠키를 저장할 때마다 확인을 거치거나, 모든 쿠키의 저장을 거부할 수 있습니다.
설정방법 예(인터넷 익스플로어의 경우)
:웹브라우저 상단의 도구 > 인터넷 옵션 > 개인정보
단, 귀하께서 쿠키 설치를 거부하였을 경우 서비스 제공에 어려움이 있을 수 있습니다.
▶개인정보에 관한 민원서비스
회사는 고객의 개인정보를 보호하고 개인정보와 관련한 불만을 처리하기 위하여 아래와 같이 관련 부서 및 개인정보 보호책임자를 지정하고 있습니다.
개인정보보호책임자 성명 : 윤기영 (마케팅 부서)
전화번호 : 02 – 739 - 2610
이메일 : firstname.lastname@example.org
귀하께서는 회사의 서비스를 이용하시며 발생하는 모든 개인정보보호 관련 민원을 개인정보 보호책임자 혹은 담당부서에 신고하실 수 있습니다. 회사는 이용자들의 신고사항에 대해 신속하게 충분한 답변을 드릴 것입니다.
기타 개인정보침해에 대한 신고나 상담이 필요하신 경우에는 아래 기관에 문의하시기 바랍니다.
1. 한국인터넷진흥원(www.kisa.or.kr/ Tel. 1544-5118)
2. 개인정보분쟁조정위원회(www.kopico.go.kr/ Tel. 1833-6972)
3. 정보보호마크인증위원회(www.eprivacy.or.kr/ Tel. 02-580-0533~4)
MLA Group respects the privacy of individuals. This policy sets out how MLA Group collects, stores, uses and discloses personal information.
If you are an individual in the EU or the United Kingdom (“UK”) or you are otherwise interacting with an MLA office in the EU or the UK, this notice sets out how we collect and process your personal data and our legal basis for doing so. For the purpose of applicable data protection laws, including GDPR, the data controller is Meat & Livestock Australia Ltd, The Vineyards Business Centre, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Camden Town, London, NW1 7BB, United Kingdom (MLA). Throughout this policy, the references to ‘personal information’ can be read as ‘personal data’ for the purposes of the GDPR.
Where sections of this policy are specific to Australia or the UK/EU, we will make that clear.
Types of personal information collected
The personal information the MLA Group collects depends on the nature of your interaction with us. The personal information collected can include your name, contact details such as your phone number, address, email address, Australian Business Number (“ABN”), business name and general information about your livestock and business operations. It may also include credit card details if you are purchasing a product, or information from your résumé if you have responded to a job application.
You do not have to provide your personal information to MLA Group but, if you do not provide the information requested, MLA Group may not be able to manage your membership or provide you with its products and services.
Method of collection of personal information
We collect your personal information directly from you when you:
- create a myMLA, NLIS, MSA, LPA, Sheep Genetics or LDL account;
- interact with us in person, over the phone or online;
- submit a completed form;
- participate in a questionnaire or survey;
- attend an event;
- subscribe to a mailing list; or
- apply for a position with us.
Collection from third parties
We may also collect your personal information from third parties. We collect your personal information from these third parties so that we can meet our membership and legal obligations.
Cookies, Pixels & Tags
You can delete cookies by changing your privacy preferences in your internet browser. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that some parts of the website will not function correctly if you disable cookies.
Our website uses Google Analytics to help us better understand visitor traffic, so we can improve our services.
Purposes for holding and using personal information
MLA Group uses the personal information that it collects for the purposes for which it was provided to MLA Group, to carry out MLA Group’s business purposes (which are detailed generally on MLA’s or ISC’s websites or are otherwise obvious at the time MLA Group collects it), to fulfil MLA Group’s legal obligations, other related purposes or as permitted or required by law. Where MLA, MDC or ISC documents request personal information, MLA Group will state the general purposes for its use and to whom it may be disclosed, and the main consequences, if any, if the information is not provided. MLA Group’s general purposes may include:
- providing products and services that you have requested and responding to your enquiries. We need to process your data in this way in order to perform our contractual obligations to you in relation to products and services you have requested. In relation to your enquiries, it is in our legitimate interest to use your personal data to respond to you;
- administering MLA Group’s programs and dealing with stakeholders. It is in our legitimate interest to use your information to administer our programs;
- keeping MLA's or ISC’s members, levy payers and relevant members of the public informed of MLA’s or ISC’s business and issues relating to the red meat and livestock industry. It is in our legitimate interest to contact you with news about the industry;
- conducting specific projects in which you have chosen to participate. We need to process your information in this way in order to perform our contractual obligations to you in relation to the specific project;
- administering competitions. We need to process your information in this way in order to perform our contractual obligations to you in relation to your entry into any competitions;
- administering events. We need to process your information in this way in order to perform our contractual obligations to you in relation to your participation in a relevant event. It is also in our legitimate interest to process your information in order to register your acceptance for, and your attendance at, an event;
- including your details in publicly available databases on the MLA or ISC website. It is in MLA's legitimate business interests to maintain these databases;
- managing your membership with MLA Group and reviewing your Levies Notice in relation to MLA’s annual general meeting;
- where you have provided consent, sending marketing material that MLA Group considers will be useful. For further information, please refer to the Direct Marketing section of this policy;
- complying with legal requirements. We will process your information where necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- administering the NLIS, LPA , MSA and LDL databases. It is in our legitimate interest to use your information to administer our databases;
- analysing how our products and services (including any websites) are used to understand the effectiveness of our communications. It is in our legitimate interest to use your information for those purposes;
- personalising the service or communication we provide to you and tailor your experience on our website. It is in our legitimate interest to use your information to personalise service and communications to you;
- investigating, detecting and protecting MLA Group and third parties against, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities; and
- responding to and managing enquiries, complaints, feedback and claims. It is in our legitimate interest to use your information to respond to and manage enquiries, complaints, feedback and claims.
Disclosure of personal information
Depending on your interaction with the MLA Group, your personal information may be disclosed to:
- MLA Group's related entities, international offices, and representatives for the purpose of MLA Group’s business only;
- as required by law, the Department of Primary Industries in your state or territory;
- users searching the Red Meat Exporters Database or the Sheep Genetics Database on our websites. Your information is only disclosed through this search if you have provided explicit consent for this disclosure;
- individuals who make a request in accordance with the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (“Act”), as MLA Group is required to disclose its member register upon request (provided the purpose is in line with the Act and not prohibited);
- AUS-MEAT for the purpose of audit;
- third party service providers for the purpose of MLA Group’s business only, including specialist advisers to MLA Group who have been engaged to provide MLA Group with legal, administrative, financial, insurance, research, information technology, marketing or other services; and
- any other person authorised, implicitly or expressly by you when the personal information was provided or collected by MLA Group
All searches on the NLIS, MSA and eNVD databases are made via the PIC Register, which is a series of databases managed and maintained by each individual state and territory.
Overseas Disclosure (where the Privacy Act applies to the personal information)
MLA Group and its related entities may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers operating outside Australia who work with MLA Group or one of our suppliers, agents, or partners.
Before disclosing your personal information to an overseas third party, MLA Group will first take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipient:
- does not breach the APPs in relation to your personal information; or
- the recipient of the information is subject to a law, or binding scheme, that has the effect of protecting your personal information in a way that is substantially similar to the way in which the APPs protect the information.
Some of MLA Group's related entities, international offices and representatives to whom it may disclose your personal information are located overseas, in regions such as the European Union and countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Korea, China, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, India, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Transfers and storage of personal data outside the EEA (where the GDPR applies)
The personal data that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including countries which have different data protection standards from those which apply in the EEA. The countries to which your personal data may be transferred, and in which it may be stored, include Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Korea, China, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, India, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. Your personal data may be processed by staff outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers engaged in the processing of your personal details. We will take all reasonable and necessary steps to ensure your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection laws and will not transfer personal data outside the EEA unless necessary to conclude or for performance of a contract with you, or in your interests, or with your consent.
Security of personal information
MLA Group takes reasonable steps to protect personal information it holds from misuse, loss and interference and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
MLA Group will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify (anonymise) personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for MLA Group's business purposes and it is permissible by law to do so.
Sensitive information is information about you that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or affiliations, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, sexual orientation, criminal record or information about you which is health information or genetic information or biometric information that can be used to identify you.
MLA Group will only collect your sensitive information where you have consented, or where required by law. If MLA Group holds any sensitive information, that information will only be used and disclosed by MLA Group for the purpose for which it was provided or other purposes permitted by law. If MLA Group asks for sensitive information, it will explain the reason for this request.
Providing information to you is very important to us. As part of this service, we may use your personal information to identify a product or service that you may be interested in. We may with your consent, use the contact details you have provided to contact you from time to time whether by phone, email, SMS or post to tell you about products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt-out of receiving direct marketing communications from us at any time by contacting us directly or by using the unsubscribe facility in the electronic communication you receive.
Access to personal information (where Privacy Act applies)
A person may request access to personal information that MLA Group holds about them by contacting MLA using the contact details below.
The MLA Group will process such requests within a reasonable time and may charge a fee for providing access to cover the costs of verifying the application and retrieving the information requested.
If MLA Group denies an access request, it will provide reasons for doing so.
Correction of personal information (where Privacy Act applies)
MLA Group will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. MLA Group should be promptly notified if there are any changes to an individual’s personal information by contacting MLA Group using the contact details below.
A person may ask MLA Group at any time to correct personal information held by it about them. On request, MLA Group will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date, or will provide reasons for not doing so.
Access to personal data (only where GDPR applies)
Under applicable data protection laws (to the extent they apply to our website, and to you), you have the right to:
- Access. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we are processing about you, which we will provide back to you in electronic form. For your own privacy and security, in our discretion we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information. If you require multiple copies of your personal data, we may charge a reasonable administration fee.
- Rectification. You have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate personal information that we process about you corrected. Note that you can always make certain adjustments to certain personal information directly through your online account.
- Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete personal information that we process about you, except we are not obligated to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal information where you believe such data to be inaccurate, our processing is unlawful or that we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose, but where we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish for us to delete it.
- Portability. You have the right to obtain personal information we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is (a) personal information which you have provided to us, and (b) if we are processing that data on the basis of your consent (such as for direct marketing communications) or to perform a contract with you.
- Objection. Where the legal justification for our processing of your personal information is our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests and rights, or if we need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
- Withdrawing Consent. If you have consented to our processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge. This includes cases where you wish to opt out from marketing messages that you receive from us.
You can make any of these requests in relation to your personal data by sending the request by mail to email@example.com
How to make a complaint (where Privacy Act applies)
If you wish to make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer using the contact details below.
We will investigate all complaints and respond to you as soon as practicable. The MLA Group will contact you if it requires any further information from you and will notify you in writing of the outcome of the investigation. If you are not satisfied with MLA Group's determination, you can contact MLA Group to discuss your concerns or contact the Office of the Australian Privacy Commissioner via www.oaic.gov.au.
How to make a complaint (where GDPR applies)
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws. If you are based in, or the issue relates to, the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office can be contacted as follows:
Telephone: +44 0303 123 1113
Address: Water Lane, Wycliffe House, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
If you are based in, or the issue you would like to complain about took place, elsewhere in the EEA, please click here for a list of local data protection authorities in the other EEA countries.
Changes to this policy
MLA Group may amend this policy from time to time, and the amended policy will be published on MLA’s or ISC’s website. Please review MLA's and ISC’s websites periodically for changes to this policy.